- The first step in becoming a New Vendor with EVM is contacting the Epoch Property where the work is going to be completed.
- The New Vendor Set-up Form must be prepared by the on-site management staff.
- Download the New Vendor Set-up Form
- Once the form has been completed, the Epoch Property will submit it to the corporate office.
- After the corporate office has received the vendor form, Compliance Depot will personally contact the vendor by e-mail or fax with what the next steps will be or to have the following completed:
- Background check on company and principal owner
- Provided copy of required insurance
- Received and signed the vendor agreement with Epoch Management
- Payment of the required annual fee
The process can take up to 72 hours, but once finished a member of Epoch Management’s On-Site Team will contact the vendor personally with the decision from Compliance Depot.
Congratulations! You have taken the first step toward becoming an approved Epoch Management vendor.